Policies from our warehouse partners:
- Our top concern is ensuring the health and safety of our employees and customers. We have added additional COVID-19 safety measures in our warehouse to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- We've made procedure updates—from enhanced after hour cleaning, social distancing measures, and routine disinfectant spraying.
- We've distributed personal protective gear, such as masks for our employees, and implemented temperature checks across our operations.
- If a team member is not feeling well, or displaying any symptoms, they are sent home immediately.
Policies from our partners at FedEx:
To promote the World Health Organization’s guidance on social distancing and do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 across our communities, effective immediately we have temporarily implemented no-contact pickups and deliveries, including temporarily suspending most signature requirements for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground deliveries in the U.S. and Canada.
- Educating team members about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace clean.
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing.
- Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders.
- Sanitizing our delivery equipment with wipes regularly.
- Encouraging team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms.
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Delivery trucks are cleaned frequently.
- Our restrooms are stocked with lotion cleaner for hand washing, and there are hand sanitizing stations at print and shipping areas behind our counters.